16 December 2008

Day 123 : Dream

Salam untuk semua :)

After reading few chapter of the thesis, I need to unwind myself..reading Sarah's entry about dream makes me want to write something about my nightmare

Just want to share my weird dream

Few nights back, I dreamed about my ex and guess what, I'm freaking out with my ex because I'm dating someone else. Bangun tidur pun boleh menggigil sebab ketakutan..hmm..

Its totally weird because I know I still loved my ex but to be afraid of him?? I wonder why..

And the other weird thing, I still can remember bout the dream..normally, I wouldn't..

Hmm..

What is a dream?

Based on the wikipedia -

Dreams are sequence images, sounds and feelings experienced while sleeping, particularly strongly associated with rapid eye movement sleep. The contents and biological purposes of dreams are not fully understood, though they have been a topic of speculation and interest throughout recorded history.

***

Ohh..I cant really sleep when people snoring..trust me..I need a really quiet and dark place for me to have a good quality of sleep. I'm quite jealous with those people who can sleep anywhere and anytime.

***

Teringat pesan ayah berkaitan tidur..sama2 kita renung2 kan..

  • Sebelum tidur - basuh kaki, bacalah ayatul kursi dan doa sebelum tidur dan kalimah syahadah
  • Mimpi sebelum Subuh..mimpi yang benar
  • Mimpi selepas Subuh..mainan tidur
  • Terjaga jam 3 am - tidurlah kembali sebab banyak makhluk halus ketika itu
  • Terjaga untuk Subuh - bangkitlah sebab malaikat memastikan kita terjaga pada waktunya (jgn pulak snooze alarm :P)

Ada lagi tak panduan tidur?? kalo ade..jangan malu2 untuk berkongsi bersama :)


Notakaki: I know there's no cohesion in my writing but who cares.. :)..need to continue my reading on glucose flux in oxidative pentose pathway. Do you know that modifying glucose flux can actually affect the fate of cell apoptosis via oxidative pentose pathway and measurement of glucose is conducted via carbon-13..err..i do sound like a geek rite :P






10 comments:

deasa said...

yg snooze alarm tu slalu gak buat..

erk :P

cepotet said...

i pun asyik mimpi je lately ni. mimpi tak besh plak tu. :(

@xiM said...

kalau mimpi basah macam mana yek??hehe

sepul said...

mimpi basahkan siapa la agaknya?? wakakak

ipv6 said...

alah just forget b it lah.takde per yer

laki cikgu kimia said...

tidur sambil main.. eh maksud aku mainan tidur.

Inah said...

deasa : hehehe..me too!! :P


cepotet: nanti kita share the dream ek :)..dont worry too much :)..lebiu!!


axim : hang nak kena sepak ke? :P


sepul : ni sorg lagi nak kena sepak :P

Inah said...

ipv6 : thanks!! :)


incik am : ayyaks..hang mau disepak ke mau iced coffee?? hahahaha :P

MOLY said...

ari tuh masa kat kelantan boleh pulak termimpi sesuatu yang buruk ..

takutttt !!!

Inah said...

erkk..maybe hanya mainan tidur :)