Yesterday I had a fruitful meeting with my SV. Discussions, planning, future directions. Gosh, I wish I can complete everything he asked me to do.
And now, I'm in the lab..trying to write draft of my literature to be submitted for publication. Having my 10 minutes break and feel wanna write something here ;)
A few changes I noticed
- When I'm stressed, I'll find K da - hahahaha..sorry K da :P (note- K da is my labmate)
- I can have just sandwiches for lunch (kalo kat Malaysia - sure nasi campur :P)
- I can wear anything I wanted to - T-shirt, jeans and sport shoes..really convenient (kalo kat Malaysia - tudung perlu sedondon dengan baju yang dipakai..kasut kena heels or sandals)
- I'm loving my MP3 Player (perhaps can buy Ipod after this :P)
- I am more independent - memasak, planning my research, planning my 'things to do for everyday'
- I learned a lot about friendship and relationship :)
- I learned to admit my mistakes and learned to forgive and forget (if dulu, i can forgive but can't forget)
- I adopted australian accent already..yippiee!! :)
- I'm losing my weight ;)
There you go..7 months being in a foreign land :P
Nota - Don't forget to switch off your light tonight ;)