18 May 2009

Day 274 : Something to make me smile :)


Hong Kong



Myself


Ladies market



What to say, the HK trip was so memorable, enjoyable and fun. A must visit place for a vacation :).

Thanks to my travel mates. More pics can be seen in my FB :).


**

Nota I : I cant help myself to stop smiling when I look at the pics

Nota II : Another 4 days to enjoy before I get back to my usual routine :)

Nota III : Don't judge a person based on story from one side, try to listen and most important, dont easily jump into conclusions

Nota IV : I love my travelling partner. Thank you..all I can say..sincerely from my heart.


5 comments:

CAHAYA said...

Bestnya. HK is well-known for its shopping. Did you shopping well? Haha.

I love shopping!

Inah said...

i shopping crocs and lots of things kat ladies market :)

i x suka shopping sgt..but bargain kat ladies market is simply the best :)

Zulkifli Brawi said...

inah,i pun happy gak sebab u join kitorang..tak saba nak tunggu next trip..:)

"Don't judge a person based on story from one side, try to listen and most important, dont easily jump into conclusions"..

i setuju sangat..dan apa yang paling penting,sentiasa berfikiran positif dan pedulikan apa orang nak cakap sebab kita takde hak nak halang mereka yang mengata..nanti kalau orang yang mengata ni dah bosan,dia pasti akan stop walaupun pelbagai cara orang yang macam ni cuba untuk mengaibkan kita..dan apa yang pasti,cermin pada diri kita sendiri dulu samada kita sudah cukup sempurna untuk mengata orang atau tidak..
dan pada pandangan i,selalunya orang yang sempurna lebih suka membuat hal sendiri daripada mengaib atau mengata orang..

happy always inah like us ! :)

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

i wonder how is hong kong disneyland. i never went before to disneyland

Inah said...

thanks for the company..i really appreciate ur presence bila mana org lain x pedulikan i..anyway..terima kasih..for everything :)


chen : pegila disneyland paris..sure lagi best :)