Have you ever heard of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Watched Criminal Mind just now and the serial killer actually suffered from OCD. It can happen to us too. Here are some of the signs :
- Recurrent and persistent thoughts, impulses, or images that are experienced as intrusive and that cause marked anxiety or distress.
- The thoughts, impulses, or images are not simply excessive worries about real-life problems.
- The person attempts to ignore or suppress such thoughts, impulses, or images, or to neutralize them with some other thought or action.
- The person recognizes that the obsessional thoughts, impulses, or images are a product of his or her own mind, and are not based in reality.
- Repetitive behaviors or mental acts that the person feels driven to perform in response to an obsession, or according to rules that must be applied rigidly.
- The behaviors or mental acts are aimed at preventing or reducing distress or preventing some dreaded event or situation; however, these behaviors or mental acts are not actually connected to the issue, or they are excessive.
Most of us will eventually try to hide if he had one or more signs of OCD. Do you know what is the most common sign??
Compulsion (1) - perbuatan berulangan atau perkara yg dibuat apabila obses dengan sesuatu benda seperti kekemasan, aturan barang, rutin harian dan sebagainya.
Nota I : Drowning myself with ethics submission
Nota II : Lots of things in mind..be cool Inah
Nota III : I'm not suffering from OCD..but I know some of friends are. Watch out!! :)
Nota IV : Bumi Adelaide semakin sejukkkkkkkk!!!! metabolik meningkat + sleepless night sebab sejuk sgt + restless = i hate autumn/winter :(