27 April 2010

Y1 D264 : Hectic routine

Hi everyone :)

View of Moonta Bay

How was your day? Dah lama rasanya tak update blog..dah lama rasanya tak menulis dalam bahasa Malaysia :)

Final phase of my research study has already started..alhamdulillah :)..been really busy in the lab..working from dusk till dawn..from morning til midnight..gosh..this is what I choose to do..I'm not going to complaint nor whining about it :)..just to say how grateful I am..

Achievement so far (August 2009 - April 2010 - Third sem)

1. First paper submitted - status : under review
2. Abstract for ASMR conference
3. Started In vivo study..yippiee..

Hope all is well

Note I - I'm already 1 year, 8 months in my PhD :)


View of Moonta Bay :)

Kredit to K Sherry for the pics :)

5 comments:

CAHAYA said...

Cantiknya. Bila lah nak sampai sana. Takde geng nak mengembara. :(

CAHAYA said...

Btw, congrats on the 1 year 8 months achievement!

Inah said...

cahaya : sila ajak catz ;)

ohh...thanks mate..alhamdulillah perjalanan dipermudahkan :)

Win said...

Alhamdulillah :)

Inah said...

:)