Just got back from Tasmania..freezing cold!!
Tasmania was so awesome!! Cold, just like New Zealand..very peaceful :)
It's been a great journey :)..
Can't wait for next one in two months time :)
Summary of my Tasmania adventure
- Tasmania is freezing cold - 7 degrees to 3 degrees..and it can be 2 degrees up at the Mount Wellington
- Makanan halal? - susah skit..seafood for sure..don't forget to eat Tasmanian salmon..fresh and yummilicious!!
- Transport? - don't expect public transport here..drive and make sure you have a co pilot to navigate you around
- Accomodation? - stay somewhere outskirt - cari suburb yang jauh dengan Hobart city..if you have more money..that's fine
- Must go places?? - Salamanca, Cadbury factory and Port Arthur..if you have more time..do go to Huon trail and Wineglass bay